When I refer to “a friend" it can be someone I’ve only heard of, a friend from the internet or even my mother’s friend
My parents are both pastors and once I was fucking this one dude who’s dad was the pastor of the rival church and he whispered ‘talk biblical to me’ so i started reciting Psalms 23 and we ended up getting into a competition of who could recite the most bible versus before they cummed
you need less jesus
yeah good grades are cool and all but have you ever had a good night sleep
its a knife holder
i desire this in blue
I just realized we were peer pressured into thinking peer pressure is bad
gH SCHOOL MUSICAL! WHO SAYS WE HAVE TO LET IT GO? IT’S THE BEST PART WE’VE EVER KNOWN. STEP INTO THE FUTURE, BUT HOLD ON TO HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! LET’S CELEBRATE WHERE WE COME FROM! ALL TOGETHER, MAKES IT BETTER, MEMORIES THAT’LL LAST FOREVER! I WANT THE REST OF MY LIFE TO FEEL JUST LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!
1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night.
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided but I still wonder if that is love at all
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life or to love you. You deserve better than that.
5. Stop breaking your ribs to make space for those who do not belong there.
6. Learning to breathe again is harder than the doctors said it would be.
7. I don’t know what hurts more at night; being alone or being in love.
8. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still wake up and leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold.
9. Sometimes the sky rains gasoline instead of water and you have to be strong enough and ignore the urge to set yourself on fire.
10. I will be okay someday. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; I just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer.
11. The stretch marks I left on my mother from birth will not be another suicide letter I never finished.
A baby’s laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds you will ever hear. Unless it’s 3am. And you’re home alone. And you don’t have a baby.